Tuesday 4 January 2011

Maastricht - rolling over from back to belly!

On January 1st-4th Mum and Dad took me to visit Maastricht for three days. Mum and Dad used to live here, before they moved to Australia. We had a nice appartment close to the city and a few of Mum and Dads friends came by to catch up an also to see me.
As the new year had just started I thought I would show Mum and Dad and all of you my new trick:

                                    



We had some nice walks around the city, did some shopping and Mum ate some food and drank heaps of Hot Chocolate, so I could enjoy in the fun a bit as well.



                         I slept in my tent again, which was great camping indoors!

Especially in the morning I am so happy to start my day again, I can not stop smiling and making noises.





                                         Luc allowed me to jump on his lap!
                  I also had some relaxing bath time with Dad after all the visitors had left
 and my chocolate moment with Mum