Friday 7 January 2011

Ardennes

After our Maastricht visit, Mum, Dad and I decided to spend some time with just the three of us. We went to the Ardennes in Belgium for 4 days. We walked around in the snow and I visited my first castle (chateau) Bouillon.Before we got to the castle we had to walk under these cold icy things hanging from the ceiling. Mum walked really quick afraid that one of them might fall on top of me. 

                                     We made it through without any injuries.

 This is on top of the castle looking down on the city of Bouillon
Dad did not fit through all the corridors because he was a bit bigger than the people in the Middle Ages.
                                             Look I am a cuddly snowbunny
Aunty Sarah ( from the cute bunny named Ollie) gave me this bunny suit, she must have known that I would be needing a wintery suit in December

During my playtime with Dad my feet found out that he has hair on his face, oh my god!!!