Thursday 30 December 2010

Meeting more friends

On 28th of December I had more fun with Oma in Sommelsdijk. We wanted to go for a walk but the weather was awful so we decided to take it easy. In the evening Opa and Oma looked after me while Mum and Dad enjoyed a dinner at "het Genot" in Middelharnis!


 On the 29th of December again a new day and new faces to look at! I met Mariska and Jeroen today and Corine also came to Leiden to have lunch with Mum, Dad and me. The restaurant had a cow in front of the window so another reason for a picture.




In the evening I had more playtime with Oma and Opa... I talked a lot, not sure whether they understood my aaaahhh and aaagooo, hihi
Opa and Oma looked pretty proud of their grandson (me). Sad day though on December 30th as that was the day that we left Opa and Oma in Sommelsdijk...good news is that they said that they will visit me in Australia in 2011!!! On our way back to Bingelrade we had lunch with Simon and Evelien. They used to live in Melbourne, close to our house. Mum introduced Simon to me as a Kiwi...but I did not think that he looked like the fruit...I'll have to ask Mum at some point what she meant. During lunch Mum ordered kroketten!!! Too bad Dad (I have to blame someone) forgot to take pictures of me and Ev and Simon...