Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas


My first Christmas, the 25th of December we stayed in Bingelrade and we had a great dinner, that means that Mum and Dad enjoyed their dinner...I had green beans for the first time and that was awful, I championed through a couple of bites but after 6 spoonfuls I had to quit. Dad was proud of me for trying as he didn’t like the beans himself at all. Uncle Rob cooked the starter and main dish for the dinner and Dad prepared the dessert. After the dinner I relaxed a bit with Aunty Joyce. A very good day!






The 26th we went to Sommelsdijk to see Opa, Oma, Dad’s Oma, Monique, Marcel and the kids... I had a lot of spectators when I enjoyed my apple bite. Dad’s Oma, Oma Beppie, has a great lap to sit on; it was very good to meet her. After I went to bed, Mum and Dad had dinner with the rest of the family, Opa cooked some lovely dishes, but I was not there to see how good it was...



After Christmas it was time to say goodbye to Oma Beppie, so I gave her another cuddle and played with Oma for a bit. In the afternoon Mum, Dad and me walked around in Middelharnis and we even ate one of the delicious oliebollen (I had mine with a bit of milk).