Wednesday 19 January 2011

Jetlagged and vaccinations month 6!

So this is what they call Jet Lag! Since I got back last Thursday night I have been sleeping for five days now and have been awake for five nights in a row. Mum and Dad are not really loving it!

In addition to that, it is 30 degrees in my room during the day and it cools down to maybe 25 degrees at night with a humidity of 95-100%. Coming from -5 degrees in Netherlands into tropical Melbourne heat like this, has to make you sick.
The aircon on the plane was directed at our seats the entire trip, so now Mum, Dad and me are all coughing and have runny noses. One happy family!
Thank god I will get some more vaccinations today to boost my immune system a bit more before I start at child care centre next month.

 This is me at 4 in the afternoon
This is me at 4 in the morning