Saturday 13 November 2010

Sleeping 12 hours each night!

Mum told me that I had to post this exciting news!
I did not think it was very special, but Mum said that it is a massive milestone; I have been sleeping through the whole night for already 8 nights in a row, going to bed between 7.00 and 8.00pm and waking up between 7.00 and 8.00am each morning with a big enormous well rested smile on my face.
I also have 3 long day naps of about 1-2 hours, so according to Mum I am the perfect baby(Her words not mine!).
We had some pretty hot days last week over 30 degrees and at night it did not really cool off, so Mum even let me sleep in only my nappy.

           The thumb is still playing hide and seek, but I know it is in there somewhere!

Despite the heat Mum and Dad are looking much better, since I have started sleeping through the night. No bags under their eyes anymore and their energy levels are improving each day.
This is necessary because I am getting more active every day and they do have to keep up with me.
I am getting better at grabbing all my toys, Mouse is still my favourite, and my rattles.
I am still doing my kicks,my sitting and my standing and have started to practice a bit more on my tummy and also am doing my rolling again. With the rolling I still need some help from Mum and Dad, but sometimes I can do it all by myself, I then just forget how I have done it.


This is Dad and me practicing my aeroplane skills, because I need to fly to Europe in 4 weeks time.