Thursday 11 November 2010

Caleb and me!

Today Mum took me to visit Dads work (or at least the place where he spends 8 hours each day). Caleb and his Mum Fiona (Dads former colleague) were also visiting today. Caleb is the one with the funky hair in the he pictures!
Caleb was born on 8th of August (and he was born a few days later than originally planned). I was born on 15 July and 5,5 weeks early than originally planned.
So although I am technically 3 weeks older than Caleb, he is already slightly bigger than me, he just took some extra time to grow inside his Mum and I already wanted to have a look around outside my Mum's belly.


I think we are going to be great playmates when we grow up, because Caleb will know how to play Rugby (his Dad is a Rugby Coach now and was a great player!) and me being an Australian I will have to know about Rugby now.