Monday 15 November 2010

Speculaas baking day!

On Saturday this weekend it was raining all day, so Mum and Dad decided to fill the house with some nice scent and organised a little baking day. Because Sinterklaas arrived in Netherlands, they thought that it would be a good day to introduce me to my first Dutch Speculaas (I did not really eat it, but Mums breast milk was a bit sweeter than usual I must say!)


Because we could not finish all of this Speculaas by ourselves, we had some visitors on Sunday.
Caleb and Tayla came together with their parents Matt and Fiona and also Aunty Kim and Uncie Ben came by to see us and help us finish all of this Speculaas. It was a full house! 
                                    Caleb and me enjoying our tummy time!
                                     Tayla, who is already 3 years old and me