Monday 6 September 2010

Father's day Brekky

I have been a bit colicky in the last 3 days, which means that I cry from about 530 pm (as soon as Dad is home) until I go to bed. This is mainly caused by wind and reflux. I scream like crazy and Mum and Dad do everything they can to comfort me. I think that Dad walks about 5 km a night with me through the house in the Baby Bjorn!
Hope this this goes better soon, but once the wind settled I rewarded Dad with my first little smile and probably because the crying makes me very tired I slept for 6h non-stop last night. Mum started to do some exercises with me to get rid of all the wind, good stuff! 
Yesterday, Mum made Dad his first Father's day brekkie and I took all the credit. We did not really want to get out of bed, because the weather was so bad, so we took some more family pics and I enjoyed another bath!