Tuesday 31 August 2010

Mothers group - Mums and Bubs exercise class

This afternoon Mum and I went to the Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre to attend the Mums and Bubs exercise class. The class was given by Julie who is Mums old Bodypump teacher. We got a tour around the Aquatic Centre, which I loved, because I love water and it is so nice and warm in the pool area. Mum was telling me that I have already been a lot in this pool, when I was still growing in Mums belly, Mum used to swim with me 2-2.5 kms every week in the first 6 months of the pregnancy. 
Mum promised that as soon as I am a bit older and able to support my head that she and Dad will be taking me swimming.
Mum will also start doing the Mums and Bubs class as soon as I am 4 months old (3 months corrected age) which will be in November. I have already started practicing my exercises with Dad at home and I can already hold my head up a little bit, so will keep practicing this a lot, because I love to go to the pool!
See I can do 45 degrees neck lifts already!
But it is definitely not easy yet, holding your neck up to 90 degrees!


I got pretty tired from all this practice and Mum was very proud of my achievements and gave me big cuddles afterwards.