Tuesday 7 September 2010

Mothers group - Library

The big activity of today is my first visit to the Library with Mums and Bubs group. The library lady explained everything about how important it is to start reading to your baby early in life and especially to sing to your baby early on. Mum is singing to me all the time, whether I like it or not ( but I do like it, because I never cry when she sings).
Mum knows how important reading is and of course I already ended up with my first library card at 7 weeks old. I think she mainly signed me up for it, because she can borrow books on my card as well and she does not have to pay for her own membership.


After the library visit the whole Mums group went off for coffee/hot chocolate at Max Brenner's. Mum is now carrying me around in the Baby Bjorn more often, as it is easier to get around the shops in the Baby Bjorn compared to the pram and also because I am now over 4.5 kg I fit more easily.