Tuesday 27 July 2010

Going Home

Today is the day I am going home! Dr Mills told my Mum yesterday during his final checkup, that he wanted to discharge me today from Hospital as I had done so well feeding on Mum's breast twice a day and sucking on additional bottles. My current weight is 2740 grams.


                   Look at my big hands! Mum says they look like grandpa's (Mum's Dad).

Mum and Dad had the car seat installed this morning at the last minute, so they were able to take me home.


They arrived at around 11am and after having some tea/coffee with Dad's baked speculaas taart for the whole Special Care Unit, it was time to say goodbye and finally see my new room at home. I am going to miss Charlie,who will still be in Hospital for another week, but our Mums will set up coffee dates at first and later hopefully play dates.

Me and Charlie

Mr Stork, who flew all the way from Netherlands (from Auntie Monique and Uncle Bas) was already welcoming me at the front door!


And look how big my cot is. Great to sleep in the big cot already, very exciting!


My Winny the Pooh room is just awesome