Sunday 25 July 2010

No more tube feeding!

I switched my feeding schedule last night and started to do 4 hourly feeds instead of 3 hourly feeds, so when Mum and Dad arrived at 645am for the 7am feeding, they were told that the next feeding was due at 9am and not at 7am (on a Sunday) I love to surprise people!!! Feeds increased to 65 mls every 3 hours or 85 mls every 4 hours.
I have been doing so well with my sucking that as of tonight, my tube feeds are gone and I am only doing either breastfeeds or bottles. I am again one step closer to home! Mum can finally now take pictures of me without that tube in my nose.


Uncle Anthony (Mr Iron Man) came by to visit today in Hospital today and he brought the cutest outfit (Mum's favourite, as it has a zipper and no buttons). He thinks he can make me into an Iron Man as well when I grow up. Dad and Uncle Anthony were already setting up a training schedule for me. How exciting!


And one more surprise to go for poor Mum!
Mum and Dad booked a nice little restaurant for Tuesday as they are expecting me to leave the Hospital by end of the week, however they found out today that I will be coming home already on Tuesday!!!! Luckily Mum was able to switch the dinner to Monday evening. Enjoy your last night of peace and quiet Mum, as I am coming home soon!

                                      Dad has done a great bath again tonight.