Sunday 21 November 2010

Hot days in Melbourne!


We have had some hot days in Melbourne last week and Mum and I have been mostly playing outside in the shade. I was smiling a lot at Mum, especially if she does funny faces. Mum was trying to capture my smile on camera, but I have not made it easy for her. I do like to smile at faces but not at big bulky black cameras, they are not funny.
 I am still sleeping perfectly each night and have my regular naps during the day, so nobody is complaining in the Koopman house.

I am already sort of trying to sit by myself, but it takes a lot of effort as you can see by me poking my tongue out.
                                                         Oops, drool!!!
                    Yummie, I like to eat everything I can get my hands on nowadays
                              I think I can fit both hands in if I only keep trying


 
                            Yay, there is a smile, with help from Dads funny face!
 Playing in Dads and Mums bed in the morning, before Dad goes to work
                                                     Mum and me cuddling