Thursday 21 October 2010

My playmates

I had a big playweek last week and arranged a lot of play dates for myself, because I think it is important that Mum gets out of the house. Also I don't like being indoors all the time, I like to see different faces all the time, because they make me laugh. I will tell you all about the fun I had last week.


On Monday Mum and I went to visit Kirsten and Kaelan in Barwon Heads. Barwon Heads (next to Geelong) is about 1h20min drive from Melbourne.
We left after my playtime at home in the morning. After my nap in the car we arrived around midday in Barwon Heads. Kaelan was still asleep, so I played a bit by myself and Mum and Kirsten were chatting away ( because that's what Mums do).
Luckily Kaelan woke up in the afternoon and we could play together (well I am not really playing yet, but getting there). Kaelan is now 7 months old and has grown heaps since last time I saw him. He is already rolling around and was showing me how to play and roll.


                                                            Me and Kaelan


On Wednesday we had Mums and Bubs group at our house, that was lots of fun.

                                                         Mum Kate and Mum Tonya 
                                        Mum Kristie, Nanna Helen (holding me) and Mum Thu
                                                                        Me and Jai
                                                                             Alvin
                                                                  Georgia
                                                      Connor


On Thursday Mum and I went down to Elwood to catch up with Charlie and his Mum Mel. It was a beautiful sunny day so we went to the park and the beach. We had a nice picknick and I was allowed to enjoy some playtime in the sun/shade. It was great to have short sleeves and no pants on. Can't wait until Summer really starts.
     Little Charlie and Mel
                                     Relaxing in the shade! How cool is my hat.....

It was such a big week and the weekend is going to be even more fun!