Sunday 10 October 2010

Mount Macedon picknick -Gisborne Peak Winery

Dad took Mum and me out today for a nice drive (about 1,5 hrs) into the country and we had a little walk at Mount Macedon with a picknick between the trees. I am now really enjoying the car seat, I am just sitting back and relaxing and enjoying the ride. 
 Because it is weekend, Dad is carrying me around in my Baby Bjorn instead of Mum.
This is the cross at the top of Mount Macedon, you have a really nice view from up here ( but I am not into views yet, I am more into faces)

 Me taking a powernap again.......
                                            Mum enjoying the picknick

On the way back I even visited my first Winery at Gisborne. Mum and Dad had some lovely pizza in the sun and Mum was allowed to have one glass of the Pinot Noir.




Mum checked if I already liked the beautiful Prawn pizza, but as the picture already shows I think I will stick with the breast for a few more months.