Monday 11 October 2010

Facial expressions / Baby CPR

Last night was a bit of a rough night for Mum and Dad, because I was not so tired and wanted to play at 3am. Today Mum took me to the CPR baby class at the Maternal Health Center. There were about 25 Mums and babies between 2 weeks and 6 months of age, so it was quite fun to see all these different babies at their different development stages. I behaved perfectly, did not cry and was just looking around to see what was going on. Mum did a great job on the CPR baby and whilst she was doing that Tonya ( Connor's mum) was holding me, I was sound asleep as it was a bit boring for me.


I am now consistently taking afternoon naps of approximately 1,5 hours between 3.30 and 5am, which is great for Mum as she can finally have some time to cook and clean the house.

I am also practicing my facial expressions, especially my cranky face looks funny.
\

and this is my cute face

I change my facial expression now almost every 5 minutes to keep Mum busy. She is trying to analyze me, but every time she thinks she is on to me, I make up a new one.