Friday 15 October 2010

Maternal Health Nurse visit #5 - 3 months

This morning at 9.00am I had my 3 month check-up with the maternal health nurse. She was very happy with my progress, especially my weight at 6.1 kg and my height at 60.7centimeters. My head circumference is also picking up at 38.7 centimeters. I have now the size of an average 3 month old baby, so have already made up the 5,5 week difference within first 3 months. I think I am going to be a biggie! 

I have started to discover my big sausage roll hands and am chewing on them constantly. It is now also easier for Mum to see when I get tired as I just start rubbing my hands in my eyes and then she immediately knows to put me in bed for a nap!

I smile constantly, but only at faces.It has to be a funny face though, otherwise I am not laughing. Dad and Mum try to make a picture/video of me laughing for on my blog, but since a camera is not as amusing as a face, they have not succeeded yet. Keep trying!!!
This is the best they could do so far.