Thursday 23 September 2010

Oma is getting better every day!

Oma has been around for 2 weeks and it is getting better every day. She gives me my milk bottle every now and then when Mum wants a little break. She went with us to Mothers Group and met all my little mates and their mums last Tuesday.
Today we went to St Kilda for coffee and a little walk along the boardwalk, as it was beautiful weather. We also met up with Charlie and his Mum Melanie, my little mate from hospital.   
Oma also lets me hold her finger while I am drinking
Mum and I can take little naps, while she cleans the windows!
She bought me this beautiful rainbow colour thing that turns when you blow
Oh yes and Mouse was also a gift from Oma. He is my favourite!
(At least Mummy wants this one to be my favourite as it fits easy into every suitcase, I won't tell her that I like to take the Big Winny The Pooh to Europe in December)