Sunday 19 September 2010

No Milk

Today was an interesting day. Mum, Dad and I went for a little walk in Albert Park. Mum decided to go running (without me) and pumped all her milk into a bottle for Oma and Dad beforehand as it was close to me feeding time. She then took off on her run and Dad and Oma gave me my bottle, but it was NOT enough! Mum left me with NOT enough milk in my bottle and I screamed and screamed and screamed, but Mum was gone.
Dad comforted me to sleep after a while and was desperately waiting for Mum to return. To make things worse, Mum was enjoying her run so much, she decided to run extra long, as she thought that I would be bottle fed anyway. Was she wrong! After Mum finally returned and I was boobed up on some extra milk, we decided to stroll along St Kilda board walk and have a bite to eat.