Sunday 8 August 2010

Big day for me! Bye bye nipple shield

Why did we ever use a nipple shield? I latch on brilliantly on the left breast. The right we are still working on, but my strength is improving. I even emptied 1,5 breast without stopping today.
Tomorrow we are starting on only breast feeds and no more bottles.
But Daddy is still allowed to give me a bottle every now and then, otherwise he will miss my gorgeous big eyes when I drink. Mum said we will make sure he gets to feed you around 3 am, so Mummy can catch up on some sleep.

During my morning sleep, Sean, Kirsten Aiden and Kaelan came to visit us. Kaelan is already 4 months now and weighs 7 kg. I am still tiny compared to him, but next year around this time, we will be able to play together, says Mum.
Look how cute I sleep!

 Kaelan and Mum

 In the afternoon Mum and Dad dressed me up warmly and we went to have a little walk. We finally received the bassinet, which was delayed, so now Mum can take me out for walks regularly