Wednesday 21 July 2010

Weight is increasing

Today I was weighed again and my weight has increased to 2570 grams again. I am still drinking 60 mls each feed, but am now doing alternate bottle or breast one feed and the next feed via tube. As of yesterday I have also started some extra vitamins. Dr Mills said that vitamins are added in the last month in the womb and since I decided to miss out on the last month, he thought it would be wise to add them for the next 3 months, to make sure I am not missing out on anything. My interest in breast feeding is slowly increasing. Mum was advised to use a nipple shield as it makes it easier for me to latch on and with some help from one of the nurses, I sucked for at least 5 good minutes today.
                                           Hurry up I am tired and want food!
                                    Just finished my bath, don't I look clean!
Dad tubing my food down, but not for long anymore. My sucking is improving quickly.
Proud auntie Kim was visiting me today! She has been a great help for Mum and also for me, she knows exactly how to burp me, can't wait till she is baby sitting.

                                                   My biggest yawn yet!