Saturday 31 July 2010

Mum and her camera


This is my third day at home and Mum and Dad are coping well, although the bags under their eyes have increased tremendously. I am a very easy baby, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat. How difficult can it be to handle that.
Dad still took these first few days off from work to help Mum around the house and he is still doing my bottles and my burps, which I really appreciate.
Mum has been photographing me constantly and is constantly saying how cute I am.
I think I better keep my eyes shut for a while now as the flash is making me blind


 I sleep well in my cot and wake still every 3-4 hours for my feeds and Mum is still giving me 2 breast feeds every day and 4 bottles with expressed  breast milk around 90-100 mls.
That Winny the Pooh looks still pretty big, but I will grow fast.