Sunday 27 February 2011

Picnic with Ben, Kim, Nara and Carl (and Mum and Dad)

We went for a picnic yesterday in the Fitzroy gardens. Good fun! I just relaxed a bit and had some food, but the rest of the bunch was quite active...playing frisbee. That looked like a great game, I guess I need to work on that, hihi.


 Nara and Aunty Kim feeding me pineapple, yummie!
 I'll have some crisps, thank you!
 Nara
 Happy Aunty Kim
 Uncie Ben (I think he has eyes on the back of his head as well, as he puts his sunglasses on backwards)
 Carl
 Dad and me!

 I really enjoy sitting in my high chair and eat! Mum says that I am just like Dad when I eat...I just always try to eat as much and as fast as possible...you never know when you eat again! What is also good about sitting in my chair is that I can look around and watch Maui and Molokai (our cats) playing and running around. They are starting to like me.

After a long day it is time for a nap with Mum and Maui!