Wednesday 22 December 2010

Erwtensoep for Mum, High Tea and more solids for me

Mum was very happy as Oma prepared "Erwtensoep" with "Appelpannekoek".


On Sunday, Mum and Dad went to have "High Tea" at the Schinvelder Hoeve, which is the place where they got married in 2004. Mum was excited because Joep and Yvon would join us and she could not wait to introduce me to them. Yvon makes a very good apple pie and has a very nice lap to sit on.


We walked to the Schinvelderhoeve and the food there was great, they enjoyed it a lot and I caught up on some sleep.




While we had high-tea, it snowed again...we almost got stuck in the snow...Dad had a hard time pushing the pram, that was hard work...I just enjoyed watching the snow falling down.






I am really getting the hang of eating solid foods. The apple sauce is great and I also really enjoy the rice cereal! I make a bit of a mess, but Mum still seems to think that it is cute.