Tuesday 14 September 2010

Oma is coming to visit

Yesterday Mum and I had a walk along the Maribyrnong river to boost my vitamin D and we also had lunch in Moonee Ponds with Marloes, one of Mums Dutch friends. Marloes is having a little girl in 3 weeks.

Today Mum and I went to baby massage at Mother's group, which was very relaxing for me and I slept the rest of the afternoon.
Mum and Dad have been busy in the afternoon cleaning the whole house (except the windows), because Oma (Mum's Mum) is coming to visit. She loves to do the windows, so that is why Mum and Dad invited her over. And of course she wants to see me!


She arrived at 19.40 and I made my first trip to the airport to pick her up.

Oma definitely knows how to cuddle (I could hardly breath) and she knows all these awesome songs and she holds and carries me around all the time, which is great as I have just started to focus on colourful things.