Friday 6 August 2010

No nipple shield

Today I breastfed for the first time without the nipple shield for 8 minutes, which means I am getting stronger at the sucking! Feeding still takes me a long time, but I am getting there. I am also as of today doing 3 breast feeds every day and 3 bottle feeds with expressed breast milk.

Although it is still not easy to get milk out of a breast bigger than my own little head.

Mum did her little Sepia photo shoot with me and Daddy. It is hard to photograph me as I am hardly ever awake or screaming without my clothes on. We heated the room to 30 degrees and she tried to put Daddy and me in cute positions. We both look very good in the pictures. One of the pictures we are using as the Thank you Card to send to all the people who have send us gifts and cards.