Tuesday 17 August 2010

Mums and Bubs group

Today Mum and I went to our first Mothers Group. It was only a small group, but all were
very nice:
Mum Tonya with baby Connor
Mum Jessica with baby Oliver
Mum Kristie and Nanna Helen with baby Georgia
Mum Kate with baby Jay
Mum Thu with baby Alvin
Mum Nabela with baby Hanna


The Mums were chatting away about births, hospitals, parenting and us babies were just sleeping or having a play on the play mat. I am still the youngest and smallest in the whole group. Most of the babies are already 8-12 weeks old and I am only 4 weeks or actually -1 week still. Mums group will be running for 6 weeks. so hopefully after that I will have some playmates to play with when I get older. At the moment Dad is showing me how to play on my play mat, but am still unabe to focus, but I like looking at blurry colour things and black and white things I can see.

This is me in my blue bouncer. I do not always like it to be tightly restricted yet, but Mum says I will have to get used to it when I get older and start to move around  I will be more restricted for my own safety (whatever that means).