Saturday 11 September 2010

Bellarine Peninsula day trip

Mum and Dad took me down the Bellarine Penninsula today to show me all the good stuff down there. Mum found a Bellarine Food and Wine car trip in one of the magazines, which she wanted to do for a long time, so off we went.  First stop The Chocolate Shop in Queenscliff.


Look how much Chocolate Mum was eating: Chocolate Mousse, Large Hot Chocolate and we even got smarties for me!!! Because I do not eat yet, Mum did not mind eating them on my behalf and turning them into Chocolate Breast milk, so I could already enjoy the chocolate shop even at my age.


We had great fun and Mum and Dad really enjoyed themselves, it was Mum first day out after having me, so I decided to be very quiet and behaved very well.
In Queenscliff Mum did some shopping while I was asleep in the pram, I was not too interested and pretty tired and full from all the chocolate milk,so decided to take a nap and wait for some more exciting things to happen. In Barwon Heads we checked out the beach, it was very windy but very lovely. Dad had a rough time pushing the pram on the beach.


Althought it was my first trip to the beach I did not see too much of it yet, but Mum made sure I had a beachy picture of my first beach trip.


After the walk we enjoyed a great lunch at Barwon Heads, Mum had the mussels - I am not sure whether I like those yet!


Before going home we stopped by Geelong where we surprised Auntie Sarah and Uncle Paul with a quick visit! After such a big day and I was asleep at 7pm already ( and have not cried for 3 hours like the rest of the week)
Apparently I was so tired that I forgot to wake up at 11pm for my feed. I did not wake up until 1am that night.


After my first 3 days of Infacol I appear to have less wind and it is definitely not as painfull anymore. The reflux is still there, but does not make me cry as much anymore whilst feeding. Mum keeps me upright after every feed for about 30 minutes to ensure the milk is not coming back.