Sunday 22 August 2010

Albert Park


As today was going to be the first nice and sunny Winter day in a long time,Mum and Dad decided to finally take me out for a full day. We started off at the Queen Victoria Market, where we had coffee at a little cafe and met up with Uncle Ben and Auntie Kim. (Auntie Kim made her famous cupcakes again, so I will be having extra sweet milk again tonight)

 Uncle Ben looks already very professional holding little me!

In the afternoon Mum and Dad took me the Albert Park for a 5 km walk around Albert Park Lake. Of course walking makes me hungry and therefor Mum took a rest on one of the benches to feed me.

I am secretly hiding under the blanket during my feed, as it was a bit windy.
It is my first time feeding outside, so I have to still practice this with Mum.
As it is the weekend Dad has the burping shift and he makes sure I have a view whilst preparing my burp.

I am wearing my little warm bear suit!
Dad and me have quickly done a nappy change in one of the parents rooms. They have great facilities here in Albert Park. We did it really quick as otherwise my little bum would freeze off.
 
Mouse and me in the pram tucked in extra warm, I even have my gloves on.

 Mum is showing me the Melbourne skyline
 Walking (or actually pramming) does make me tired, so in the carseat I was already sound asleep.
 As Melbourne is still a city you will get a bit dirty after being out all day so I had a nice warm bath to clean me up.